Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New pictures!!

We were blessed with some new photos of Hudson by a couple of women who recently went to work at our sons orphanage. While he may not look as happy as he has in past photos, we were told that Pat, the physical therapist who helped get these photos, was so excited to see him again that she scared him a bit on accident at first. He squeezed out a few grins in the last photos. I cant believe that we are going to China next month to get our son! We cannot wait!







This last one is my favorite! I picture her telling him he has a mama and baba coming soon! I think he is just BEAUTIFUL! I cant wait until we meet him. Ill have to hold back a little or Ill scare the kid to death loving on him so much! I just want to hug and kiss him and wrap him up in my arms. I cannot wait! Love you little Hudson Keith Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment