Thursday, August 8, 2013

15 days!

15 days until Im heading to China! So exciting. So on the 15th day before China I had a dr appt, helped Brock work on some stuff in his classroom and Hanna got her top braces on. It is only 8 days until the kids start school, so it is a busy time of the year. We have so much going on with school starting and the adoption, my head is spinning.
I did get a good quote on place tickets yesterday and am pretty happy with the itinerary so I plan to book them tonight or tomorrow. I will fly from Chicago to Hong Kong and have a quick layover then to Shanghai. The flights will take about 16 hours, including the layover. The when I come home, on September 5th, Ill fly from Guangzhou to Hong Kong, again have a quick layover and then off to Chicago. Since Ill gain back time flying home, I will arrive home September 5th!
I am so excited to meet our son and cannot wait to hug on him and love him. Ive began to get a little worried over the last few days, knowing Im going alone, but I know the Lord will be there with me, He has His hands on this and will see it through. I keep reassuring myself of this and I know it will all be fine.
We are still in need financially, about $5000. I know it will come together, but its going to have to very soon.
15 days until Im flying, keeping my eye on the goal, getting our son and completing our family of 6!
Mama will be there soon  little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment