Sunday, August 18, 2013

FIVE days!

Only 5 more days until I leave for China. I cant believe I haven't packed much, I have little piles here and there that I will bring with me and I know what suitcase and carry-on's I want to use. I just haven't brought myself to start packing. I will really focus on packing within the next couple of days. Im always afraid Ill forget something and I usually say even if I do, I can get it wherever I am going. Well, now Im not so sure about that. But, Im pretty sure Ill do fine.

I've been waiting for this day, my last Sunday at Church before I go to get our son. We were asked to come forward as we were prayed for. It is such a blessing to have such a supportive and loving church. All 5 of us went forward and some friends came up with us as our pastor prayed. I had many people, even those I don't know, come forward and let me know that they are praying for me, us, my trip, etc. We really appreciate that.


Again, Im asking for prayers. Prayers as I pack for the trip, while I fly, meeting our son, attending appointments, and more. Prayers for Hudson, as much as I have looked forward to the day of meeting him, he really doesn't know what to expect. He may not even know that I am coming for him. I pray that the Lord prepares his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment