Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Single digits....9 days!

Ive made it to single digits. 9 more days until I am on my way to China to get our son! I am so ready and so not ready in different ways. I am ready to get packed, but waiting until late this weekend or early next week. Ill pack and I'm sure Ill unpack and repack a few times. I'm worried about the size of my bags and suitcases and the weight. I don't want to over pack cause I don't want to deal with a bunch of luggage and a little guy all alone at the airport. Ill manage I'm sure.

We started our morning off early, Brock had his first day back to work, tomorrow the students will be there. Ashton had soccer practice at 8am...and he drove himself! Hanna slept late. Averie slept until almost 10am, and here it is 9:40pm and she is still awake, even though I told her she had to go to bed early tonight. But, daddy is playing Super Nintendo with her. :) Oh well, I'm glad Friday is an early out and we will have to get it all started Monday. I'm sure she, along with all of us, will be a little exhausted and take a little time to get use to the schedule. It will work out, always does.

We ended our evening with spaghetti and a praise and prayer service at church. It was nice that the older two are at the age where they can attend with us. They were the youngest there, but it is good for them. Once we got back home we got to go by Averies school and see who her teacher is and see her class list. She is so excited! Tomorrow evening is kindergarten open house, she cant wait to see her classroom, meet her teacher and see the students. My baby girl is getting big.

Last night I stated how close we were to the amount needed to complete the adoption expenses, well... I've been calculating our fees and found to be a little shorter than we originally thought. Once I have it figured out for sure Ill correct the amount that I listed last night. The Lord has been so good to us and He will continue to provide. We keep getting closer and closer. Please continue to pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment