Monday, August 12, 2013

Eleven days til my first ever plane ride

I am down to 11 days until I'm leaving for China! The more I think about it the more real it seems. I only have 1 more weekend until I leave, the kids will just get their first full week of school in before I go (actually the day I leave). 2 weeks from today I should be sleeping my first night with Hudson in the room.  :)

This morning I woke up to 2 new pictures and current measurements for Hudson! He has lost the baby face, Averie even said he doesn't look like a baby anymore but he is a cutie! I'm sad that over the past 18 months Ive watched my son grow up through pictures, but happy that I was able to get pictures along the way. We have missed his first 4 years of life, but we have a lifetime left with him.

Here are his new photos, they were taken July 30, 2013
 He looks happy and of course adorable! I think
he picked his Mama and Baba some flowers in
the picture above!

* His current height 3 feet 2 inches, which is at the 3rd percentile.
* His weight is 30.8 lbs, which is at the 4th percentile.
* His head is 19.7 inches, his chest is 20.9 inches and his foot is 5.3 inches.
He is just a cute little guy! 


Well, today we are off to get Brock's classroom organized and ready. School starts Wednesday for him and Friday for our kids. We are not ready for this. Ashton and Hanna are still in bed, Brock is not around, and Averie and I have showered but we are not quite ready to go anywhere. It will be an interesting start as we have taken full advantage of being lazy and our sleep patters are all mixed up. This will be an interesting next few weeks as we adjust to school, sports schedules, me being gone, me returning with Hudson, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment