Monday, August 26, 2013

Gotcha continued

Please do forgive me of spelling and grammar, it's hard to blog with my IPad.

Anyways, he handed me his cup, saying mama and something else. I could tell he didnt like the cup. So I got a bottle and he was happy. So he laid next to me in bed, I cuddled him, after a few minutes he said mama and handed me the bottle. I thought he was done, but then he grabbed my hand and wanted me to hold the bottle for him. How sweet! So I did. He began to get very sleepy and so did I. I just dozed a little and woke to whimpering. He didnt have tears, but was clearly holding them in, he began sobbing. I rubbed on him and gave him kisses. I gave him a little time, then tried to hold him. He curled up in my lap and sobbed, he let me rock him and kiss him. I too cried, not letting him see. It was so sad. I know he is confused and will miss his orphanage. But I am so happy he lets me cuddle him and love on him. He worked himself into quite a sweat. But, he fell asleep cuddling me. Oh, how I love this child. I held him awhile longer and then laid him next to me in bed.

The girls tried to FaceTime me at 9pm and I felt bad that I couldn't really. The noise from they calling in woke Hudson and no way did I want him awake then. So I went into the bathroom. And talked a few min with them and explained he had a little rough patch and I didn't want him to wake. I let them go, I hope they all had a good day at school. I can't wait to Skype with them in a few hours! I love and miss my family so much, I can't wait to get home with Hudson.

Today I go and officially adopt Hudson! Tomorrow we go to the orphanage for a final visit. Thursday we go on a tour and Friday we hop a plane to Guangzhou. This trip is going much slower than I anticipated, but maybe once in GZ and there is other families around, it will go quicker.

I'll try to add photos soon. Lots of love to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. Thinking amd paying for you. everyday got better for us. You are in our prayers. We have been home just 5 months and little Riley is a different child. Car sickness is very common as they don't get out and go anywhere by car. We had some toys that frightened her to-- now she loves them. Thanks for all your updates. I look forward to reading them and remembering back. Angela Handy

    ReplyDelete