Saturday, August 17, 2013

6...yes 6 more days!

I cant believe that I leave in 6 days. 1 week from now Ill be arriving in Shanghai! 1 week from tomorrow, I be meeting our son, Hudson, for the very first time. I'm so excited! I cant wait to see his sweet face, to be able to touch him and to love on him..when he is ready. I love this little boy so much! I cant wait to be able to Skype with the family at home and to introduce them to him. What a blessing it will be to have him in our family.

We are getting closer to closing the gap of our financial worries. I've finally be able to figure out what exactly we need to complete the adoption. I know it sounds like a large amount, but the Lord has this. NOTHING is too big for Him!
$2800 short before my travel. I have to have this money before I can leave.
$4000 short after we return home. This covers the final home study agency fee and the fee to re-adopt Hudson once home. This is necessary as Brock is not going to China and it is also necessary for him to be able to have a birth certificate, which we know you must have for so many things. So our total gap is $6800. Yes, it is large, but God has this.

I ask that you please pray for this financial gap to come to a close and that the Lord continues to prepare me for my travel. I ask for prayers for Hudson, that the Lord prepares his heart for the many changes that he will be facing in just a few short days. He is going to be taken from the only place he has known as home and from all his friends and nanny's that are like his family. Yes, this change will be for the best for him, but he does not know that right now. Please also pray for all the waiting children, there are so many orphans all around the world.

Thank you again to everyone who has prayed for us, donated to us and encouraged us over these past 18 months. It has been a long process and we can not wait to start our lives with Hudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment