Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yipee...Im down to three!

Im a day late posting this, but I was so tired yesterday and went to bed early. But, I will reflect for yesterday for the 3! Wow, 3 days!

I did finally get the second car seat installed in our van! Averie will be in the far back, I don't think she is real happy about it but its the only logical thing since Ashton and Hanna don't sit together well and they wouldn't want to have to climb over the car seats to get in the back. Ashton is 6 feet tall, that gets a little hard for him! I will need Hudson up in the middle row so I can help him buckle his seat belt as I am sure he has never ridden in a car seat. Anyways, I am super picky about car seats and do install them very safely, to this task took forever.

Averie has been very clingy and a little emotional today. I went to pick her up from school and got stuck in some traffic, I got there 5 minutes after school got out and she was all teared up. I asked her what was wrong and she said she thought I wasn't coming to get her. Poor girl, she said she gets said when other mommies and daddies are there and I am not. I keep reassuring her that we will always pick her up from school.

We stayed home this evening, spending some time together and it gave me a chance to check my packing list and see what else I have to get from the store. Tomorrow I have a few appointments in the morning, then Ill go to the store and hopefully get packed up. Ill get as much housework done as I can and just trust that they will keep it decent!

As always, thank you for the prayers and support! Keep an eye on this blog to see the cutest next US Resident! Im coming Hudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment